Wednesday 25 May 2011

Spring Picks

Been watching a handful of the new season anime and thus far i'm not overly impressed. Nevertheless, in alphabetical order I am currently watching:



Ano Hana
Blogged about this previously.

Ao no Exorcist
This one exceeded my expectations and makes me feel like an excited little boy when watching it (brings me back to my narutard days). Think Soul Eater but better. I just hope they don't make this one 200+ episodes.



Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
I've only seen the first episode and was a little bit meh. Not too keen on the psychotic sci-fi shit but i've decided to give this one a go. I think it was that futon roll that got me.



Hanasaku Iroha
I thought this one was a typical shoujo until they showed that episode with bondage in it o_o
Seems like your average slice of life anime so not really expecting a lot from this one from what I've seen so far. Hopefully they throw in some love square along the way.



Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san
This one's hella funny but a little bit fucked up, reminiscent of Detroit Metal City (which were also 12 min eps). Be prepared for lots of blood, shit and fugly characters.




I have rejected:

Moshidora
It's about managing baseball based on a business book that some guy named Peter Drucker wrote. Yawn.

Toriko
Typical shounen anime about a hunter obtaining rare food. My cousin likened it to Dragon Ball Z...like I ever watched that shit. Plus the main guy looks like a rapist on steroids.

No comments:

Post a Comment