Sunday 1 May 2011

A list pertaining to anime that you may or may not give a shit about

1. My number one genre of anime is shoujo. I usually opt for drama/romance/comedy or any other combination thereof. Be prepared for a lot of posts about shoujo anime..


2. I rarely watch mecha, sci-fi or ecchi anime, unless it's a must-watch. In this case it must be super-fucking awesome.
3. I don't do hentai. Sorry.
4. I have phases where I fall in and out of watching anime, so if I don't blog for a long time, you know why. Life of a closet otaku.
5. I try to stay away from series that have more than 100 episodes (see 9). I don't care how awesome One Piece is, I'm not going to waste life catching up on 400-something episodes.
6. Card Captor Sakura is my favourite anime. Go ahead and judge me.
7. I have been watching anime sporadically for the past 7 years.
8. Yes, I have been to an anime convention. No I do not cosplay.
9. I am an ex-Narutard and Bleachtard (see 5).

No comments:

Post a Comment